On 13th October, an agreement was signed between Maritime University of Szczecin, represented by the Rector Prof. DSc. PhD. Eng. Master Mariner Stanisław Gucma and MUS Innovation Centre LLC, represented by the CEO Konrad Frontczak. The agreement was signed on the choice of the Operator for Laboratory of Green Power Engineering .
MUS Innovation Centre will be responsible for commercial usage of Laboratory capabilites.
The Laboratory of Green Power Engineering offers services related to the testing of the quality of energy from renewable sources (wind energy). Its innovation consists in combining individual power systems, generators in particular, and examining their combined impact on produced and transmitted energy. Laboratory also have interesting advantage of the Mobile Diagnostics Station, which can conduct research “on the pot” where wind turbines are located.
Examples of LGPE service:
– Field survey on working conditions that produce energy and assessment of their condition (mobile diagnostic station)
– Research on the creation and application of new algorithms for the generator ring
– Research to improve the quality of the generated electricity
– Study the effect of electromagnetic interference on modern methods of control
– Research issues related to the timing and distribution of active power and reactive
– Study the effect of interference on the part of generators and power converters (THD)
– Test reliability of the short-circuit switch
– Research indicated current and voltage transformers
– Study the effect of electromagnetic interference coming from close low-voltage network
Soon we will start wide promotional campaign about LGPE capabilities.
Maritime University of Szczecin Innovation Center LLC
Konrad Frontczak, phone: + 48 791 810 509, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org